FSS Application deadline European Film Market (EFM): 27 January 2022
Please submit applications via https://application.efp-online.com/
EFP (European Film Promotion) is issuing a call for the submission of applications for Film Sales Support (FSS) for the online version only of the EFM which will take place 10-17 February 2022.
Who may submit?
- European world sales companies registered in and validated by the Participant Register of the European Commission and approved by the respective European film promotion institute
What is covered by FSS?
- Costs/investments for digital promotion and marketing campaigns targeting buyers outside of Europe
- Costs for campaigns for single films or a package of a maximum of 5 films
Which films are eligible?
- Majority-produced European films with a minimum length of 60' and an origin of country which is part of Creative Europe Media and part of FSS Guidelines
- Recent finished and unfinished films which have an original copyright established in 2021/2022
- Fiction films, animation films and documentaries (feature length)
How much is available?
- An investment of up to 50% of the total costs and up to EUR 5,000 per campaign
Please also read the FSS guidelines carefully for more details:
Gender balance, diversity & inclusion and sustainability are important for EFP. Therefore, we appreciate and encourage promotion campaigns that respect the environment as well as the diversity of filmmakers.
As EFP is still in the process of applying to Creative Europe MEDIA for FSS 2021/2022, individual grant confirmations and disbursements are subject to the signing of the contract between EFP and Creative Europe MEDIA at the end of 2021. This means that all costs part of the FSS application to EFP are undertaken at the world companies own risk with no claim to EFP should funding not become available from the European Commission.
support for films from switzerland
EFP additionally offers FSS for the promotion of films from Switzerland outside of Europe thanks to new international measures by the Federal Office of Culture, Media Desk Suisse and SWISS FILMS. This support has been confirmed and takes immediate effect.
For further details and advice please contact
Susanne Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cornelia Klimkeit (email@example.com)